Sunday 6 January 2013

Fengxi Box's Notable of 2012

I was supposed to make a 2012 list a long time ago but I just don't have the time and I'm not really into explaining them here. Honestly I'm going to write about some of these in the near future anyway.

These are my favorites of 2012 in no particular order. I don't really believe in ordered lists; I'm not here to pit games against each other, just group the ones that resonated with me the most. They're all so fantastic in their own way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Responsibilities
Liz Ryerson, Andi Mcclure

Thirty Flights of Loving
Brendon Chung/Blendo Games, Chris Remo

Moonlight 
Jonas Kyratzes

Cyberqueen
Porpentine

Against The Wall (Alpha)
Michael P. Consoli

Slave of God
Stephen Lavelle

CLOP 
Bennett Foddy

Asciivania 
Geoff

Play them!

No comments:

Post a Comment